UBS Shanghai: Equity Derivatives Structurer - Intern
The Quantitative Analytics Team at UBS Shanghai is looking for intern candidates to fill in the following role:
Support Global Equity Structuring Team
- Support pricing requests on commoditized and mildly bespoke exotics at small sizes
- Perform iterations on trade attributes and market data for analysis
- Back solve for clients
- Perform backtests on structures
- Keep abreast on market data moves and key calls for pitching purposes
- Liaise with on-shore pricing teams and trading
Candidate Requirements & Key Criteria Important for this Role
- Bachelor / Master degree on financial engineering or maths or other engineering major
- Understand capital markets and vanilla derivatives
- Excel, VBA
- Effective communicator
- Fluent in both oral and written English
How to Apply
Subject: Intern for Equity Derivatives Structuring - UBS Quant Team Shanghai
Content: Your resume in English and Chinese (one page each, pdf format in one file).
About UBS's IB Quantitative Analytics Group
The IB Global Quantitative Analytics Group builds the market-leading analytics across all asset classes and provides comprehensive quantitative analysis support to all business units throughout the Investment Bank in all regions. The group offers the intellectual leadership in generating and exploring new ideas for trade generation, new models for superior risk management, and new platforms for delivering the best solutions worldwide. It has presence in all major financial centers around the world.
About the Quantitative Analytics Team at Shanghai
The Quantitative Analytics Team at Shanghai is part of the IB Quantitative Analytics Group. It was established in 2006 and located in Lu Jia Zui (陆家嘴) of Shanghai Pudong New District. It has a stable team of quantitative analysts and developers with a diverse academic background (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics and Chemistry).